- Full-time, Permanent
Senior/Lead Go Engineer / Developer - Amsterdam
As a Senior/Lead Golang software engineer you’re responsible for developing new software based on best practices. You don’t reinvent the wheel by making use of the existing packages. Create low maintenance, highly tested software, setting software coding guidelines and willing to be part of architectural decisions. The current stack is dockerized with usage of Mesos, Kubernetes and AWS services.
The team is new with only 4 developers (internationals) where we apply good engineering practices with clean, testable software, code reviews and agile scrum development.
Essential skills and experience
What is our client looking for in an applicant?
- A strong foundation in Computer Science (data structures, software design);
- Minimum of 4 years experience in software development;
- Msc degree in Software Engineering (AI would be very great);
- Experience with GOlang, Python, Java or C++;
- Experience in server side development;
- Solid knowledge of RESTful Web services;
- Following best practices as primary guideline;
- Willing to learn new things every day;
- Eager to make yourself and the team better every day;
- A passion to deliver high-quality testable code;
- Experience with writing unit and integration tests;
- Able to lead a team technically.
Some keywords, if you have experience or interest in them, it would be great!
H2O, Pytorch, Tensorflow, DCOS/Mesos, Kubernetes, Systemd, Druid, Kafka, Samza/Storm, Spark/Flink, Yarn, Clickhouse, Superset, Unit/Integration/Load/Stress/E2etesting, HDFS, Mapreduce, Aerospike.
Work in a young company that has put its footnote in the international market. They offer fresh lunch every day and a free monthly massage. There is always fruit and beer in the kitchen to take and on Friday they are having drinks after work! It’s a job with a lot of freedom and taking ownership.
Salary: +/- €75.000,-